1、 Different characteristics
1. Nitrile gloves: the nitrile inspection gloves can be worn on both hands. It is made of 100% nitrile latex and contains no protein, effectively avoiding protein allergy; Its main properties are puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; Hemp like surface treatment avoids the falling of the appliance in use; High tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; After powder free treatment, it is easy to wear and effectively avoid skin allergy caused by powder.
2. PVC gloves: resistant to weak acid and alkali; The ion content is low; Good flexibility and touch; Suitable for semiconductor, LCD and hard disk production processes.
3. Latex gloves: latex gloves have wear resistance and puncture resistance; It is resistant to acid and alkali, oil, oil and various solvents; It has a wide range of chemical resistance and good oil proof effect; Latex gloves have unique fingertip texture design, greatly enhance grip strength and effectively prevent slipping.
2、 Different uses
1. Ding Qing gloves: mainly used in medical, medical, health, beauty salon and food processing industries.
2. PVC gloves: suitable for dust-free room, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD / DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB Printing and other industries. It is widely used in health inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronic industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries of labor protection and family health.
3. Latex gloves: they can be used in household, industrial, medical and beauty industries. It is suitable for automobile manufacturing and battery manufacturing; FRP industry, aircraft assembly; Aerospace field; Environmental cleaning and cleaning.
3、 Different materials
1. NBR gloves: made of NBR.
2. Latex gloves: made of latex. Main raw materials.
3. Latex gloves: made of latex.