1、 Different characteristics
1. Nitrile gloves: Nitrile inspection gloves can be worn by both left and right hands. They are made of 100% nitrile latex and contain no protein, effectively avoiding protein allergy; Its main properties are puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; The hemp like surface treatment avoids the slipping of the appliance during use; High tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; After powder free treatment, it is easy to wear and can effectively avoid skin allergy caused by powder.
2. PVC gloves: resistant to weak acids and bases; Low ion content; Good flexibility and touch; Suitable for semiconductor, LCD and hard disk production processes.
3. Latex gloves: latex gloves have wear resistance and puncture resistance; Acid and alkali resistant, grease, fuel oil and various solvents; It has a wide range of chemical resistance and good oil control effect; Latex gloves feature unique fingertip texture design, which greatly enhances the grip and effectively prevents slipping.
2、 Different uses
1. Ding Qing gloves: mainly used in medical, pharmaceutical, health, beauty salon, food processing and other operating industries.
2. PVC gloves: suitable for clean rooms, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used for labor protection and family health in health inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.
3. Latex gloves: can be used in family, industry, medical, beauty and other industries. Suitable for automobile manufacturing and battery manufacturing; FRP industry, aircraft assembly; Aerospace field; Environmental cleaning and cleaning.
3、 Different materials
1. Nitrile gloves: made of nitrile rubber.
2. Latex gloves: processed from latex. Main raw materials.
3. Latex gloves: processed from latex.