1. NBR gloves: made by emulsion polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile, its products have excellent oil resistance and heat resistance. They are refined and processed with high-quality nitrile rubber and other additives, and have no allergic reaction to human skin.
2. Latex gloves: made of latex, using natural latex, with other fine additives processing
3. PVC gloves: PVC gloves are mainly made of PVC and have anti-static performance. They are treated by class 1000 purification room and cleaned with high purity water and ultrasonic wave
4. PE gloves: disposable gloves, made of polyethylene LDPE, HDPE and LLDPE.
1. Latex gloves: latex gloves have wear resistance and puncture resistance; It is resistant to acid and alkali, oil, oil and various solvents; It has a wide range of chemical resistance and good oil proof effect; Latex gloves have unique fingertip texture design, greatly enhance grip strength and effectively prevent slipping.
2. Nitrile gloves: nitrile inspection gloves can be worn on both hands, made of 100% nitrile latex, without protein, effectively avoiding protein allergy; Its main properties are puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; Hemp like surface treatment avoids the falling of the appliance in use; High tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; After powder free treatment, it is easy to wear and effectively avoid skin allergy caused by powder.
3. PVC gloves: resistant to weak acid and alkali; The ion content is low; Good flexibility and touch; Suitable for semiconductor, LCD and hard disk production processes.